Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A zucchini Bread and Etsy kind of day



Yowza!
I am so glad I skipped class today. I got a lot done!
First, I slept in and then I wrote a little in my journal. After that, it was straight out of bed I sprang into the kitchen to bake some delicious Zucchini Bread for the potluck at school tomorrow. As I was baking, I was overcome with emotion and started crying a little....but it was a healthy light cry. It was then that I realized I needed to take the day to myself and get down to personal business.
The bread was amazing. I used this recipe: http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/my-special-zucchini-bread-recipe-recipe.html. I didn't put in the curry powder, and ended up putting in some extra crystalized ginger and a tsp of nutmeg. MMmmmmm
Then, DUN DUN dunnnnn...I finally set up my ETSY SHOP!!!! (go ahead, click the link!) I am so excited to have finally done that for myself. Took the time, put in the effort, all in peace in my own home hanging out with my roommates dog. That means a whole lot more to me at this point than being in school for the day.
So now I am set and ready for the new day. I'm going to make myself dinner tonight, too. Zucchini, lemon and garlic with pasta...ah I love zucchini huh?

For shits and giggles, here is the link again for my etsy. Tell me what you think!



1 comment:

  1. awesome stuff dude. yea i love zucchini. Squash not so much ....

    ReplyDelete